TARIFFS ARE PER DAY OR PART DAY
including the day of arrival and departure
(Price excludes dried food which must be supplied by you)
Lower Terawhiti Farm
Tel: Anita Berryman 07545 650 868 or 01548 560 429
Tel : Anita Berryman 07545 650 868 or 01548 560429
* One Rabbit £5.00
* Two Rabbits Sharing A Hutch £8.00
* Three Rabbits sharing A Hutch £11.00
* Giant Rabbit £6.00
* One Guinea Pig £4.50
* Two Guinea Pigs Sharing A Hutch £7.00
* Three Guinea Pigs Sharing A Hutch £9.00
* Hamsters, Gerbils & Mice Per Cage £3.00 (for up to two animals & excludes complete clean of cage, additional charge applies see below)
* Rats £4.00 (for up to two animals & excludes complete clean of cage, additional charge applies see below)
* Birds From £4.00 inc cage clean
* Fish From £3.00 (excludes cleaning of tank, additional charge applies see below)
* Tortoise £4.00 + £1 for heat lamp if needed
* Poultry or similar See below
* Ferrets We do not take ferrets
* Other small pets Please call to discuss
(For Christmas Tariff please see below)
Prices include :
Dried food is to be supplied by you due to varying dietary requirements and to avoid any unnecessary upset to your pet. Please supply enough dried food to last the duration of your pet's stay.
The hay we feed our guests is home grown. Though should you wish to bring along your own hay you are more than welcome to do so.
All rabbits must be up to date with their vaccinations prior to staying. Please consult your vet for advice but the common vaccinations are Myxomatosis, RHD1 and RHD2.
For any animal requiring a heat lamp (supplied by you) or any other form of electrical equipment a supplement of £1.00 per day is charged to cover the cost of the electricity.
SHSPH does not supply cages for hamsters, gerbils, rats. mice and birds and so you will need to be bring your own from home.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS & SPECIAL NEEDS
Please note that any pet staying with South Hams Small Pet Holidays which suffers from a medical condition, or has special needs, and which requires additional care is welcome to stay with us although a supplementary daily fee will be chargeable depending upon the pet’s needs. Full written instructions of the care your pet requires will be needed upon your pet’s arrival.
It is strongly recommended that all small animals are up to date with their appropriate vaccinations before arriving at South Hams Small Pet Holidays. We accept no responsibility if your pet should fall ill whilst under our care or after staying with us, particularly if they have not been vaccinated.
CLEANING CAGES/TANKS FOR HAMSTERS, GERBILS, MICE, RATS, FISH ETC
If you are bringing a hamster, gerbil, rat or mouse to South Hams Small Pet Holidays we are happy to carry out a complete clean of the cage for an additional £5 to £10 per clean depending upon the size and complexity of the cage. We do ask that you please supply the fresh bedding.
Fishmay require regular water changes and tank cleans for which a charge of £5 to £10 is applicable depending upon the tank size and your requirements. We do ask that you please supply all water cleaning fluids and the necessary equipment to carry out the necessary water change.
We have two coops which can house up to 8 chickens. The cost is £5 per day or part day for up to 5 hens plus £1 per day or part day per additional hen. Chicken feed needs to be supplied and all eggs will be returned to you.
We do care for animals over the Christmas period. Fees for boarding over Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day are shown below. The days in between are charged at our normal rates above.
* One Rabbit £7.50
* Two Rabbits Sharing A Hutch £12.00
* Giant Rabbit £9.00
* One Guinea Pig £6.75
* Two Guinea Pigs Sharing A Hutch £10.50
* Three Guinea Pigs Sharing A Hutch £13.50
* Hamsters, Gerbils, Rats & Mice Per Cage £4.50 (for up to two animals & excludes cleaning of cage, additional charge applies see above)
* Rats £6.00 (for up to two animals & excludes cleaning of cage, additional charge applies see above)
Please note that animals cannot be dropped off or collected on either Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day.
CATS AND DOGS
south Hams Small Pet Holidays does not take cats and dogs however we do recommend the services supplied by www.southhamspetcare.uk who care for your cat in their own home and provide home dog boarding. South Hams Pet Care will also transport your pets safely to the vet or anywhere you wish them to go.